Teach Yourself Essential German Verbs
3000 Verbs and Free Audio Download. ReferenceHodder Education
- Erscheinungsjahr 2010
- ISBN 9781444103632
- Art des Produktes Flexibler Einband
- Autor Robertson, Silvia / Roberts, Ian
Is this the right course for me?
Essential German Verbs is the course for you if you need help with your study of German. This fully revised edition of our best-selling course contains plenty of hints on how to learn verbs effectively.
The aim of this book is to help you improve your command of German by focusing on one aspect of language learning that invariably causes difficulties - verbs and the way they behave.
Whether you are a complete beginner or a relatively advanced learner, you can consult the book when you need to know the form of a verb quickly.
The introductory section gives you a complete overview of German verbs and how they work in the various tenses.
Essential German Verbs contains:
- full coverage of the main tenses for 200 frequently used German verbs arranged alphabetically for quick and easy reference
- examples of the verbs in everyday use, with colloquial expressions and words sharing the same origin
- a German-English verb list of approximately 3000 verbs with details of the patterns they follow
- an English-German verb list giving the most frequently used English verbs in German with details of the patterns they follow
Learn effortlessly with a new, easy-to-read page design:
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.
Easy to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking.
Download our free app, Teach Yourself Library, from the App Store or Google Play to access the free audio.
Essential German Verbs is the course for you if you need help with your study of German. This fully revised edition of our best-selling course comes with plenty of hints on how to learn verbs effectively.